HiFive Church Group
Church Architects, Builders and Contractors
For HiFive, church design and church construction is not just a job – it is our mission. We help churches expand their ministry through partnership during the design and building process. This has led us to offer a number of value-added services that are unique among church builders – a reason we have become a leading church designer and builder in the Midwest.
We understand that a “church” is more than a building. It’s a body of God’s people; it’s a culture and a community. It’s a tool for the ministry and the raising of people. We combine art and architecture to glorify God and reach the unchurched. It is our responsibility to achieve evangelistic architecture to support the ministry of the church. Our goal is to understand and help accomplish the ministry, while applying biblical stewardship principles by providing church planning, counseling, architecture, design, construction, capital campaign and financing assistance to each church.
Here’s how we can help:
- If even for a brief time, we become part of the fabric of your church in order to truly understand your needs and culture…in other words, we painstakingly listen;
- Because we value your role as steward of church resources, we typically perform initial exterior/interior design services, graphic support and systems analysis at no charge…no strings attached;
- To ensure your project not only meets immediate needs, but also builds toward the future, HiFive will engage your building teams, ministries, administration, and staff in Master Planning for future expansion;
- Because Kingdom Work is our mission, we cheerfully work with a wide range of budgets and are equally versed in contemporary, modern church designs and traditional worship models;
- Since raising capital and financing growth are often new to ministries, we can help provide the financial expertise and right lending partner to make your vision a reality;
- Other church contractors often work with a separate architect, while HiFive offers architects and contractors under the same roof – which means a single point of responsibility for you, and is yet another way that HiFive can save you money;
- Every individual working in our church design-build firm shares HiFive’s passion and mission for growing churches;
- We cherish and embrace the intricate, labor-intensive aspects of church development projects, while practicing constant vigilance in managing budgets.
On this page you’ll find a streaming video with testimonials of the work we’ve done with other churches, as well as a portfolio with a selection of our church projects.
We strongly encourage you to talk to other ministries, pastors and building teams who have participated in the process. You’ll find their perceptions to be both unique and helpful in reviewing our capabilities as a church designer and church builder.
To stay informed on the award-winning work we provide for churches, please sign up for our free E-Newsletter.